A grammar worksheet for students to practice linkers of time and use in talking about personal experiencesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the list of linkers to the left and talk about what they have in common (they are about ‘time’)
3. Read the examples and help with vocabulary as needed. Clear any doubts they may have.
4. Ask students to complete the sentences with the correct linker. Do not say anything about different possible answers until they notice in practice.
5. Invite students to check their answers in groups of three and read your answer for final confirmation.
Compartir MED en classroom: