A vocabulary worksheet for students to review time expressions to use when talking about personal experiencesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to tell you as many time expressions they can think of, write them on the board, and separated them into the present, past, or future, if possible.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the sentences and choose the time expression that corresponds.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and compare their answers. In case they both have different answers and don’t know if they are correct, ask them to wait for the final checkup.
5. Have some volunteers share their answers with the class, and make corrections and clear concepts as necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: