A reading comprehension activity for students to practice “because” and “because of” in personal experiencesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review what conjunctions are and specifically, ‘because’ ( reason) vs. “because of” (cause).
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the text and complete it with the missing conjunction.
4. Monitor and offer help with vocabulary and grammar as needed.
5. Invite students to read the sentences they completed and check answers are correct.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the T / F section to check with another pair.
7. Ask students to work as a class with you joining the sentences in halves.
8. Invite pairs of students to talk about what happened to Susan in the city center.
Compartir MED en classroom: