A template for students to work on information questions to ask when listening to personal experiencesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to work in pairs and talk about a party they attended.
3. Ask them to listen to each other without interrupting and when they are finished, write some questions on the worksheet to ask about that party.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed with grammar and vocabulary.
5. Ask students to take turns, ask them questions about their personal experience, and write the answers in the same worksheet.
6. Invite students to have their conversation in front of the class including their WH_questions.
Compartir MED en classroom: