Estimula principalmente las inteligencias:
A set of expressions for students to practice checking understanding in dialogs about personal experiencesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to think when the expression ‘Do you understand?’ is used (for confirmation) and what other different expressions they remember which are used in the same situations.
3. Show the page and scroll down so students can see the different sections, Checking for Understanding, Expressing a lack of understanding, Asking for clarification, Clarifying, Showing Understanding.
4. Plat the audio so students can listen to the correct intonation to go with these expressions and make pauses for them to copy the expressions in their notebooks
5. Invite students to repeat those expressions and help with pronunciation and intonations as well.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and write a short dialog where they are talking about a personal experience including some of these expressions.
7. Invite volunteers to read their dialogues to the class and talk about them.
Compartir MED en classroom: