An interactive vocabulary worksheet for students to learn words in American and British EnglishSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what the difference between ‘color’ and ‘colour’ is, or ‘pants’ and ‘trousers’, and talk to students about the differences between American and British English very briefly.
3. Show the interactive activity and invite students to choose the word for British (B) and for American (A) English. You may want to have some volunteers say their answers from their seats or come to the front and type on the worksheet.
4. Invite students to write down 10 of those words in their notebooks and draw a picture to go with it.
5. Play a game with students by calling a word, for example, ‘lift’ (B) and elicit the equivalent in A which is ‘elevator’, etc. and see how many words they remember
Compartir MED en classroom: