A worksheet for students to practice talking and reading about a vacationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to work in pairs with some of these sections to talk about their last vacation.
3. Distribute the worksheet, do the warm up in pairs and invite volunteers to share those ideas with the class.
4. Ask students to work with the vocabulary section and the conversation. Offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Invite students to check their answers in pairs again.
6. Have some volunteers act out the conversation by using the cues in exercise 5 and have the rest of the class help with suggestions. Encourage students not to read the information from the conversation directly but try to remember and have fun.
7. Continue working with exercise 6 as a class and have students tell you about those places.
8. Finally, invite students to have a conversation in pairs about an imaginary vacation to the places in pictures. Encourage students to be creative and try to use their conversation skills.
Compartir MED en classroom: