A vocabulary worksheet for students to review adjectives ending in _ED and _INGSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review the difference between adjectives ending in _ED and the ones ending in _ING and make sure they understand the difference.
3. Elicit some examples from students and distribute the worksheet.
4. Ask students to complete the sentences using the correct adjective and use sentence 1 as an example.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help with vocabulary as needed but try not to give the answers.
6. Invite students to work in groups of three and discuss their answers.
7. Have some volunteers share their answers with the class and clear concepts and make corrections as necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: