A video for students to practice irregular verbs in context when sharing a personal experience such as a tripSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video clip. You may want to print the transcript of the dialog for students as well.
2. Set the context and tell students Sophie has just arrived home after a work trip to the United States which turned into a nightmare.
3. Ask students to wonder what might have happened.
4. Play the video and tell students to pay close attention to the irregular verbs that are in red.
5. Discuss with students the birthday this lady had at the airport.
6. Work with the T/F exercise to check on comprehension. You may do it online or print the pages if desired.
7. Go over the grammar section about how to learn irregular verbs and if time allows work with the second exercise about irregular verbs.
Compartir MED en classroom: