A video for students to review the past tense of regular verbs in talking about a personal experienceSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video. You may want to print the transcript for students to feel more confident about the listening practice
2. Tell students that as they watch the video, look at the examples of regular past simple verbs. They are in red in the subtitles
3. Play the video and comment with students why they think this happened to the boy again and work with the gap-fill exercise online or print the page.
4. Ask volunteers to narrate what the experience is about, how it happened, when, etc. and have the class listen and make contributions.
5. Help with pronunciation as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: