A video for students to practice talking about a personal experience such as a tripSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video clip.
2. Play the video and tell students to pay close attention to the conversation.
3. Ask questions such as,’ Who was on vacation? Where did she go? Now long did she stay? etc.’
4. Play the next part of the video and ask students to write down the information about how to ask about a vacation (using past tense)
5. Ask students what expressions they remember to express their feelings.
6. Play the examples in the video.
7. Play the conversation once more and invite students to listen and repeat.
Compartir MED en classroom: