A vocabulary worksheet for students to learn adjectives to describe placesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review with students what ‘opposites’ are and elicit a couple of examples from them.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the box of adjectives for them to identify new words. Do not take extra time in working with meanings but invite students to try to work with them in context.
4. Ask students to complete the exercise and set a time limit.
5. When time is up, ask students to sit with another student and complete the activity.
6. Invite pairs of students to read their sentences and make corrections where necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: