A worksheet for students to write about their favorite things and compare their likes to their classmates’Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Give each student a copy of the worksheet and go through the vocabulary on the worksheet with the class.
3. Tell the students to write their favorite things in the column marked 'You'.
4. When the students have finished, ask them to go around the class asking and answering 'What's your favorite...?' questions to find
classmates with the same answers.
5. When students find someone with the same answer, they write that person's name in the last column on the worksheet. It is important to tell the students that they can only have the same name once (or twice). This is to encourage them to speak to as many different partners as possible.
6. You may also wish to introduce the short answers 'Me too' or 'It's mine too' for students to use when they find someone with the same answer.
7. When the students have completed their worksheets, have a class feedback session. Ask the students to report back to the class
on the names they wrote on their worksheet and say what their favorite things are.
Compartir MED en classroom: