A grammar worksheet for students to review gerunds as objectsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to review ‘gerunds’.
3. Distribute the worksheet and read the information in the speech bubble about what gerunds are and how they are used.
4. Ask students to complete the sentences individually and monitor the activity.
5. Ask students to underline the verb that precedes the gerund and make groups (like, love, enjoy).
6. Have some volunteers read their sentences with ‘like’ first, then with ‘enjoy’, and finally with ‘love’.
7. Help with corrections and explanations as necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: