A speaking activity for students to share opinions about leisure activitiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to give their opinions on leisure activities with a classmate.
3. Distribute the worksheet, draw students’ attention to the question, and elicit some answers.
4. Review the vocabulary about the possible answers in the box and give more examples if necessary.
5. Ask students to read the sentences and choose their answers.
6. Invite students to work in pairs, compare their answers and give reasons.
7. Monitor the activity and make sure students are participating.
8. Invite volunteers to talk about their findings and report to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: