A video for students to learn how to express dislikes by using ‘love’, ‘hate’Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students how they can express dislikes in Spanish and guide them to notice how they can express intensity by using different intensifiers and verbs.
3. Tell students to pay attention to the first part of the video where some vocabulary is reviewed.
4. Continue with the dialog, and ask students to listen to it first.
5. Ask questions about it such as, what are these friends talking about? Who likes romantic comedies? Who likes horror movies? How much they like these types of movies?
6. Ask students to tell you the sentences that express dislikes and write them on the board. Then, ask students to think of ‘sports’ and give some examples using those sentences expressing how much they like/dislike them.
7. Invite students to act out the dialog.
Compartir MED en classroom: