A grammar worksheet for students to practice tag questionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review what the function of a tag question is and elicit some examples from students.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to find the 12 tag questions to complete the sentences.
4. When students are finished, ask them to work in pairs and ask each other the questions and answer them.
5. Invite some volunteers to come to the front and ask students at random some tag questions.
Compartir MED en classroom: