A grammar worksheet for students to practice how to ask and answer question tagsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. The instructions come in the same file as well.
2. Explain that the students are going to conduct a questionnaire using tag questions, but first, they need to complete the questions on their worksheet with positive and negative tags.
3. Students must also create two more tag questions at the bottom of the worksheet.
4 When the students have completed all the tag questions, go through the tags, and check the students' own questions.
5. Students then walk around the classroom asking the tag questions to students who they think can confirm the information in each
6. When a classmate answers appropriately, confirming the information in the question, the student writes down their name in the 'Name' column next to the item.
7. The student then asks a follow-up question to gain more information. This information is written in the last column.
8. Tell the students that they can only have the same name once. This is to encourage them to speak to as many different partners as possible.
9. When everyone has finished, ask students to give feedback to the rest of the class on what they found out.
Compartir MED en classroom: