A grammar worksheet for students to practice using commas correctly with conjunctionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and read the definition of a run-on sentence.
3. Review the coordinating conjunctions and ask students to rewrite the sentences using one as well as the commas in pairs.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
5. When they are finished, ask pairs of students to exchange their worksheets with another group and correct their answers.
6. Ask pairs to get their worksheets and read your sentences for final confirmation.
7. If students have problems with the exercise, take the time to explain and clear doubts.
Compartir MED en classroom: