A grammar game for students to practice conjunctions in contextSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and male copies for students. The instructions come in the same file as well.
2. Divide the students into groups of three and give each group a set of sentence cards and conjunction cards.
3. Tell the students to shuffle the sentence cards an d place them face down in a pile on the desk.
4. The conjunction cards should be shuffled and spread out face up on the desk, so all three students can easily see and reach them.
5. Students then take it in turns to pick up a sentence card and read it to the other two students using the word 'blank' where the
conjunction should go.
6. The two students listen to the sentence and then race to grab the correct conjunction card to complete the sentence.
7. The first student to grab the correct card and say the conjunction wins and keeps the two cards.
8. The correct answer is shown at the bottom of the sentence card. If neither student gives the right answer, the sentence card is
placed at the bottom of the pile and any conjunction cards are put back in place.
9. The next student then picks up a sentence card and so on.
10. The game continues until there are no more sentence cards left and the student with the most cards at the end of the game wins.
Compartir MED en classroom: