A grammar worksheet for students to practice conjunctions ‘and’ and ‘but’Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what the difference between ‘and’ and ‘or’ is.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually by using their imagination to complete the sentences.
4. Read the examples and suggest students be as creative as possible.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Check answers with the class by saying the number and having volunteers read their sentences.
7. Make corrections as necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: