A grammar worksheet for students to practice conjunctionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the video and make copies for students.
2. Review what a conjunction is and what subordinating conjunctions they remember.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in groups of three.
4, Draw their attention towards the box of conjunctions to the right and go over them. Help with meaning and what they express
5. Ask students to turn the phrases into sentences by using the correct conjunction.
6. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
7. Ask groups at random to read their sentences and invite the rest of the class to listen and make gentle corrections if necessary.
8. Reconfirm those answers and make sure they know what conjunctions to use.
Compartir MED en classroom: