An animated video for students to learn about conjunctions or connectorsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video clip.
2. Write on the board these sentences, ‘I had pizza and ice cream.’ , ‘I don’t know what to eat pizza, or ice cream.’ And drive students to notice that there are some words (and / or) that connect ‘words’.
3. Play the video and let the students sing and have fun.
4. Ask students what a conjunction is. If necessary play the first part of the video and pause it for them to get their answers.
5. Ask students what an acronym is and invite them to remember the conjunctions in the first part of the video.
6. Tell students this first group of conjunctions is coordinating conjunctions and there’s another one coming so play the video and ask students to write them down.
7. Invite students to join in and sing. Then, ask them what correlative conjunctions are.
8. Rewind the video and ask students to read the sentences using conjunctions.
Compartir MED en classroom: