A set of two worksheets for students to practice giving complimentsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is the second part of the file used in the previous session.
2. Tell students they are going to continue working with giving compliments in a fun activity about ‘telling lies.’
3. Ask students to think of a situation in which you have no choice but to give a compliment and why you would do that.
4. Distribute the worksheets and ask students to read the situations so they can write the compliment.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Invite students to share with the class their compliments and how original they are.
7. Continue with the next worksheet for students to write a compliment they could say back to dad and two friends.
8. Invite students to exchange their worksheets with other students and comment on their answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: