A set of two worksheets for students to practice giving complimentsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of the first two pages for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice giving compliments so review they three ways they learned in previous videos.
3. Distribute the worksheet, and ask students to think of a good friend to give compliments.
4. Guide students through the worksheet and make sure they understand what they need to do.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. Have students work in pairs and talk about the friend they thought of and the compliments they gave him/her.
7. Distribute the second page and ask students they are going to write a compliment they could say back in the given situations.
8. Have some volunteers share their sentences with the class and discuss them.
Compartir MED en classroom: