A video for students to learn how to give complimentsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to practice giving compliments using three simple forms.
3. Play the video and ask students questions such as, why did the girl invite her friends to her apartment? What did they say about the painting? The view? The flowers? Why do they say those things?
4. Ask students to practice aloud the compliments on the girl’s apartment and help with intonation as needed.
5. Invite students to think of other possible compliments to say about the apartment.
6. Ask students to draw a visual organizer in their notebooks to write 1,2,3 different ways to give compliments as presented in the video.
7. Play the video and make pauses for students to write down the information they need.
8. Invite students to work in pairs and give a couple of compliments to each other. Monitor and make sure students are participating.
Compartir MED en classroom: