A video for students to learn about expressing complimentsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what a compliment is and how common that practice is in Mexico, in Spanish. Ask for some examples from students.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video about expressing compliments.
4. Play the video and talk about the examples given at the beginning.
5. Continue with why people express compliments and ask students to take notes.
6. Ask students if it is ok to answer a compliment in Spanish and what they usually say.
7. Play the video and practice the sentences with the class by putting the right emphasis and intonation.
8. Ask students to think of three situations to express compliments. Suggest they can think of a friend, a relative, a classmate.
9. Have students share their expressions with the class, as well as the situation they thought of.
Compartir MED en classroom: