A listening comprehension exercise for students to practice different contexts about free-time activitiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is the second part of the listening activity that started in the previous session.
2. Ask students questions about the dialog they listened to, WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHY, WHEN, HOW MUCH, WHY.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to say T or F for the sentences. You may want to play the dialog as they answer.
4. Tell students to correct the sentences that are F with the right information.
5. Ask students how much they know about ‘Polo’ and if possible show a youtube video (anyone you find and serves the purpose of the activity).
6. Invite students to write in the vocabulary box all the words they learned this lesson and when they are finished, ask them to work with two to other classmates and compare their boxes and say what they mean.
Compartir MED en classroom: