A language game for students to practice verb patterns with do, go, and playSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make as many copies of the activity as necessary. It depends on the number of students you have. These should be cut up before the class begins.
2. The instructions come in the same file with the activity. However, you can read them here as well.
3. Divide your class into two teams. Then, have two students (one from each team) come to the front of the class and randomly select one of the ‘Charade’ cards.
4. Each of the two students should act out the activity (without saying anything) according to his/her card. For example, if the card says ‘play tennis’, the studentmust pretend to play tennis while (at the same time) the other student might pretend to go fishing.
5. Award one point to the team that correctly guesses the activity (of their own teammate) first – encourage all the students from both teams to shout aloud their guesses (but to be awarded a point, the team must say, for example, play tennis, and not just ‘tennis’).
6. Finally, replace the students at the front of the class with a different student and repeat the above process several times until all the cards have been used.
Compartir MED en classroom: