A video for students to practice talking about free-time activitiesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students the question, ‘what do you like to do?’ and wait for answers and reactions.
3. Tell students they are going to review some vocabulary about free-time activities.
4. Play the video without sound and ask students to read the sentences that are shown in the video.
5. Review with students ‘love, enjoy, hate’ and watch the video.
6. It is optional to watch the rest of the video where it is being practiced, ‘What is she doing’? You may want to save that for later.
7. Ask students to sit in pairs and write 3 scrambled sentences in their notebooks for another pair to do.
8. Make sure students are using love, enjoy and hate + ing.
Compartir MED en classroom: