A vocabulary and grammar worksheet for students to practice expressions that use do go and play about hobbies and free-time activitiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice (review) vocabulary of free-time activities that use verbs do go, and play.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students you are going to dictate the sport (noun) and they need to write it with the corresponding verb. Use sentence 1 as an example.
4. There are 15 words in this exercise, we recommend that you say the word twice with a short pause in between and at the end, say the words again a little bit faster.
5. Ask students to compare their worksheets with other students quickly and wait for your answers.
6. Give the class the answers and suggest students highlight in different colors the three different types of expression, do, go, play.
Compartir MED en classroom: