A speaking activity for students to listen and talk about their leisure activitiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. Each student needs half a page (students A and B come in the same page).
2. There are different ways to carry out the activity but we suggest that you assign half the class letter A and the other half letter B. Then, ask them to mingle and if they are A, find somebody who is B to work with and interview her/him.
3. Monitor the activity and make sure students are writing down some notes about those answers.
4. When they finish, invite pairs of students to report what his/her classmate said.
5. Ask the class how much they now know about their classmates and how similar their answers were.
Compartir MED en classroom: