A worksheet for students to practice using intensifiers in describing extreme sports as hobbiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is the second page of the same file used for the previous session.
2. Ask students what they remember about the reading they did in the previous session on extreme sports.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in groups of three to complete the sentences.
4. Draw students’ attention towards the example and set a time limit for them to finish.
5. When time is up, invite students to share their answers with the class and check them.
6. Ask students to stay in the same groups but work individually on exercise F and set a time limit as well. When time is up, ask members of the group to show and share their answers and complete the ones missing.
Compartir MED en classroom: