A reading worksheet for students to read about extreme sportsSugerencia de uso
3. Distribute the worksheet and read the definition of the intensifier, give an example, and ask students to find them in the text.
4. Ask students to read their answers and discuss with the class why they are or they are not so you can clear the concept.
5. Ask students to read the text about extreme sports and help with vocabulary as needed. However, encourage students to read for general comprehension instead of focusing on isolated words.
6. Continue working with exercise C and ask students to work in pairs to complete the sentences with an intensifier or adjective. You may want to use #1 as an example.
7. When students are finished, ask them to get together with another pair and compare answers.
8. Invite pairs of students to come to the board and write their answers so everybody can confirm and ask questions if necessary.
9. Finish the worksheet by eliciting the possible answers from different students.
Compartir MED en classroom: