A grammar worksheet for students to practice ‘Gerunds’Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This file has 2 pages, the first one was used in the previous session and the second one is to be used in this one.
2. Review what the previous dialog was about.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to answer the questions T or F. For the sentences that are FALSE, ask students to correct them.
4. Check the answers with the class.
5. Ask students to work on exercise 4 individually: they need to write sentences using the prompts.
6. When they are finished ask students to check their answers with another student. In case they have different answers, ask them to raise their hand and clear doubts.
7. Ask students to write three similar sentences to challenge other students to write them correctly.
8. Have some pairs come to the board and write their prompts for students to write.
Compartir MED en classroom: