A communicative activity for students to ask and answer questions about leisure activitiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review yes/ no questions with TO BE and the use of DO / DID briefly.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to mingle and ask different students the listed questions. You may use the first one as an example to model the activity.
4. Monitor the activity and make sure students are asking the questions correctly.
5. Choose some students at random to share with the class their findings by using a pattern such as, ‘Miguel likes____. Laura watched TV all day because she______.’
6. Discuss with the class what the most popular answers among students were and who asked more WH_ questions to find out the information they needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: