A vocabulary worksheet for students to learn new words about extreme sportsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what they consider to be an extreme sport and why.
3. Distribute the worksheet, ask students to number the sports 1-16 starting left to right, and ask students to look to count down how many of those sports they know.
4. Ask students to write the correct word under the corresponding picture. Encourage students to guess the ones they don’t know or aren’t sure of.
5. Check answers with the class by calling out the numbers,1,2,3, etc.
6. Ask students to work in groups of three and order the sports from the most dangerous until the less dangerous.
7. Invite groups to present their lists to the class and discuss them.
Compartir MED en classroom: