A clip from a popular movie for students to revise likes and dislikes in free-time activitiesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to practice free-time activities vocabulary in a fun way with a clip from a popular movie.
3. Ask students if they saw the movie “The secret life of pets” and what it is about.
4. Project the video and pause it after each question for students to give you the answers, type them, and then discuss them.
5. Ask students to name the free-time activities shown in the video and add two more they think pets enjoy doing as ‘free-time’ activities or ‘hobbies’.
6. Ask students to write a short dialog between two of the animals in the video asking about their hobbies.
7. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
8. Invite students to sit in pairs and read to each other their dialogues-
Compartir MED en classroom: