A template for students to write the description of a family memberSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to write a two-paragraph description of a family member. You may want to review the vocabulary of relatives.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to first, draw the picture of that cousin, uncle, aunt, etc. they want to write about.
4. Elicit from students that when describing someone, it is possible to give a physical description as well as a description of personality.
5. Set a time limit and monitor the activity. If students need more time, you can ask students to finish it for homework.
6. Invite some students to read what they have written so far and make gentle corrections on the board for everybody to see what they can improve and correct.
Compartir MED en classroom: