A reading comprehension activity for students to practice descriptions of peopleSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review with students the different features they can use when describing someone (hairs style, height, etc.)
3. Distribute the worksheet and read the profiles, then, circle the option that best suits the description.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to sit in pairs and compare their answers.
6. Read answers for the class so they can reconfirm right or wrong.
7. If time allows, ask students to justify why the other option is not correct.
Compartir MED en classroom: