A grammar worksheet for students to review expressions such as ‘look like’, and ‘ like doing’Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what the question to ask about physical description is(‘look like’).
3. Write on the board a sentence that expresses what somebody likes doing as part of his/ her preferences (like + verbING).
4. Ask students to match the correct answer to the questions.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and check their answers.
6. For the final round, ask the questions and have volunteers answer for the class to reconfirm.
7. If time allows, distribute the second activity and ask students to choose the correct answers or give it for homework.
8. Discuss the answers by starting with the ones are not possible to be correct.
Compartir MED en classroom: