A listening comprehension activity for students to practice physical and personality descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video and download the file with the comprehension exercises.
2. You may want to project the exercises instead of printing them, it depends on the needs of your class.
3. Tell students they are going to listen to two girls talking about ‘someone’.
4. Do the preparation task and then play the video. Make pauses for students to make comments and ask questions on meaning.
5. Work on the multiple-choice exercise and check answers.
6. Continue with the gap-fill exercise and play the text again.
7. Invite students to share their answers with the class and discuss and explain as necessary.
8. Ask students the final question, Are you happy with your appearance? Why? Why not?
Compartir MED en classroom: