An activity for students to work on listening comprehension for physical descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice listening comprehension by identifying the person you describe.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to cross out in pencil the picture you describe.
4. Read the first sentence to model the activity … is bald with a beard and mustache and ask the class who that one is ( D1) so clear they need to give you the letter and the number.
5. Start the activity and encourage students to work on their listening comprehension avoiding copying from their classmates' papers.
6. Invite students to compare their answers, not to correct anything since you are going to read the sentences again for confirmation.
7. Have students to remember how the pictures were described and try them out.
Compartir MED en classroom: