A grammar worksheet for students to practice reading comprehension of descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the list of adjectives on the left. Help with vocabulary if needed.
3. Ask students to read the sentences and complete them with the appropriate adjective.
4. Check answers by choosing students at random to read the sentences and clarify meaning in case students got wrong answers.
5. Ask students, what do you look like? And what kind of person are you? And have the class listen and comment on that.
Compartir MED en classroom: