A worksheet for students to practice writing descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students to think of a friend, preferably, a friend in their neighborhood not from class.
3. Distribute the template and read the instructions. Recommend students to write a quick list of adjectives to describe him/her physically and another list to describe personalities. Help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Ask students to write the description and do not take long, a maximum of 5 to 7 minutes. If you consider they need more time to organize the activity in a different way and let them finish in no more than 10 minutes.
5. When time is up, ask students to exchange their worksheets with other classmates and read them.
6. Ask students, How different are their friends from yours?
Compartir MED en classroom: