A video for students to review and practice how to describe themselvesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students that in this video there are 19 different categories to group vocabulary for descriptions.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and write down the groups they think the vocabulary comes in.
4. Invite some volunteers to share their groups and play the video.
5. Make pauses as necessary and tell students to cross out the groups that were not mentioned in the video.
6. Decide if you want your students to write down the new vocabulary for descriptions or just read it.
7. Tell students to work in groups of three and take turns in describing someone for the other two members to draw. Encourage students to use their imagination to ‘create’ a unique character.
8. When the three students in the teams have described their character, exchange their works, and invite the other teams to look at the drawing and describe it.
Compartir MED en classroom: