A reading comprehension activity for students to practice physical descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to read the descriptions first. Then, ask some volunteers to take turns and write their answers in the gaps.
3. Check answers with the class and discuss what other physical features or characteristics they could add.
4. Write some of their suggestions on the board and grow the paragraphs as much as possible.
5. Ask students to write a couple of descriptions of their mom and their dad and share them with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: