A worksheet for students to work on spelling of adjectives that describe peopleSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to give you 3 words (adjectives) to describe themselves, i.e., tall, thin, etc. and spell them out for you.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to read the sentences and correct the spelling of the words in parenthesis.
4. Tell students they cannot use dictionaries or go to their notes so encourage them to work on comprehension.
5. When students are finished ask them to work in pairs and check together sentences 2-8, then, find another classmate to check answers 9-15.
6. Say the number of the question and choose volunteers to read the adjective.
7. Invite students to ask some of the questions to different partners in 2 minutes.
Compartir MED en classroom: