A reading comprehension activity for students to practice descriptions of peopleSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Review WH_ words and how for the activity.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read about Maria and Sam.
4. Suggest students to underline the words (adjectives) that describe Maria and Sam and help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Set a time limit for the reading and ask students to answer the questions.
6. Read the first question and choose a student at random to answer it, then, ask this student to read question 2 and choose a classmate at random to answer it and keep the chain going until all 10 questions have been answered.
7. Invite students to sit in pairs and talk about Maria and Sam without reading the answers and see how much they remember about them.
Compartir MED en classroom: