A listening activity for students to identify physical descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video and a good set of speakers.
2. Tell students they are going to listen to some people talking about other people by describing them.
3. Discuss with students how important it is to be able to describe somebody physically in order to identify them.
4. Play the audio and follow the script, help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Ask students to write down their answers and check them in pairs.
6. Play the conversations once more and discuss with the students where these people are, who they are, how they are describing that other person.
Compartir MED en classroom: